Jailbreak iPhone Via Pangu – Hello Guys, today i am gonna show you how to jailbreak your iOS 9.1 Devices. Recently Pangu Released a new Version of their tool to Jailbreak iPhone Via Pangu. Just Follow below steps to jailbreak your iOS 9.1 Supported Devices.
The latest Pangu jailbreak tool allows the user to jailbreak iOS devices on the demand. The user can easily jailbreak the iOS devices by running the click-to-jailbreak app, and also easily remove the jailbreak by rebooting the iOS devices. In other words, the user has full control to enable or disable the jailbreak functionality.
- How to Install iOS Rom In Any Andriod Device (Full Guide)
- iOS 10 Update: How to Upgrade iOS 10 In Your iPhone [Full Guide]
Some Importing point You must be know :
- Pangu Supported Only Below 64bit iOS 9 Compatible Device
- Pangu Does not jailbreak iOS 9.2 or iOS 9.2.1
- Pangu Can jailbeak iOS 9.1, iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2
- *iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s
- *iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air
- *iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2
- *iPod touch 6G
- Pangu is a free jailbreak tool
- You Must Need a ( Pc or Mac) to use pangu tool
- Use iCloud or itune to backup your all data before jailbreaking. ( Most Important Step)
- Disable antivirus or firewall in your Computer
- Pangu is an untethered jailbreak
- How to install ipsw in your iPhone using itunes
- Download latest iOS firmware file for iPhone
- How to Do MultiWindow In Any iPhone ( Easiest Method)
How to jailbreak iPhone :
- First Download Latest Version of Pangu from here : Download here
- Pangu is a free tool so, download it free, you don’t need any type of registration.
- Now connect your iphone to PC/Mac
- Now backup your all data via itunes to your PC/Mac ( Most Important)
- After backup close itunes app
- Now disable your passcode from setting > Touch ID or Passcode , Turn OFF Find My iPhone From Setting >iCloud>Find my Iphone and Enable Aeroplane Mode.
- After this, lauch Pangu tool in your PC/Mac
- Mac users: If you get an error message saying “Pangu9 can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer”, then right click on the Pangu9 icon, and click on Open in the menu options, then click on Open button.
- Windows users: Please launch the Pangu application that you had downloaded in step 1 as an Administrator. Right Click on the Pangu exe and select the “Run as Administrator” option.
- Pangu Will Take Some time to detect your device. Once Done , Click on Start button
- Click on Already backup button to start jailbreak
- At Around 55%, it will reboot your device
- At Around 65%, it will ask you to unlock your device and enable aeroplane mode again.
- At Around 75%, it will ask you to unlock your device and ask to open Pangu app in your device. Then launch the pangu app in your device.If you can’t find the app the try searching your device for “Pangu”. It also installs the WWDC app but you can ignore it. The Pangu and the WWDC app will be removed when your device is successfully jailbroken.
- Now it will ask you to tap to accept button on your device, to give access to photo app. Then Click on allow button to allow pangu to access to your photo app
- Wait for complete the process. Then your device will reboot.
- Once the Process Complete, Pangu tool tell you that you device is already jailbroken.You will see a “Cydia” icon in your last home page.
- Now turn off airplane mode and open cydia
- It will take some Time to ” preparing System files” when you lauch cydia first time
- Now Enjoy your jailbroken
- Don,t Forget to comment below if you face any problem.
Note : Please jailbreak your device at your own risk. AllTechKnowledge will not be responsible if something goes wrong.